[Parley-devel] training of conjugations

Juergen b4tasttd at auroville.org.in
Fri Sep 9 13:17:48 UTC 2011

Hi Markus,
I am not a developer but a computer savy user. I detect and report bugs
and use bug tracking for this. I suggest new features.
Thank you for your offer but I have no capacities free right now and a
patch doesn't do it for me. The bug reports are attached from
https://bugs.kde.org/index.cgi
I need an easy solution that comes with an update of the software.
The frustrating thing is that the developers are silent.
A simple email from them saying that they are busy would help :)

Thanks for your offer
Juergen