[Parley-devel] training of conjugations

Markus Feldmann feldmann_markus at gmx.de
Thu Sep 8 19:01:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

i am not an official Developer of Parley, but i agree that the
Developers seems to be busy at the moment. I made a patch for Parley so
maybe i can help you. I dont use the conjugation module, so i didnt
noticed your problems. Can you give me further instructions? Maybe we
can both work together. Do you know how to develop C++/Qt4?

However my patch seems not to be applied until yet, so we can work out a
solution for you, but the patch would be inherited later.

Regards Markus