[Parley-devel] profiles to practise

Juergen :-) b4tasttd at auroville.org.in
Mon Sep 20 04:24:36 CEST 2010

Dear All,

I noticed when there are many vocabularies in a file (in my case 2500 in
various lessons and sub-lessons) I can't change my learning routine
without loosing a lot of settings in regards to what I already learned.
If I for example choose 500 words to learn in different lessons and
learn them daily what do I do if I for example want to learn some
conjugation and need to mark all the verbs? Or I need to learn something
for a particular test and then go back to my daily routine.
In the moment I change the check-marks I loose all the information what
words I already started to learn.
If there would be profiles which I could save that would be fancy. I
could then save it, change all my check-marks and learn other words and
later go back and load this profile.

Does that make sense and how is this as a feature request?

Be at peace and in harmony.
Juergen