[Parley-devel] Updated Parley Unstable Test Images

Juergen :-) b4tasttd at auroville.org.in
Sat Jun 5 12:01:53 CEST 2010

Hi Frederik,
some quick observations for this image:
- in the practise windows the font sized doesn't increase. I thinks it
should with the general settings.
- in the written practise window when answered wrong it is not so
obvious to type a new attempt as the field doesn't clear. Obviously when
one did only a typo then it's nice that the field doesn't clear
- synonyms still are deleted if one moves a word
- in the practise result window the most important one is the wrong
results to study. They should be shown by default first and then only
the green and black. It might be more encouraging to see once good
results but then I suggest to have the "correct" , "wrong" and "not
answered" as filters to click on.

Juergen