[Parley-devel] Updated Parley Unstable Test Images

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Sat Jun 5 05:05:01 CEST 2010

Dear all,
I finally got around to build images with recent versions of Parley on them.
This is a snapshot that is about two days old.

We fixed one more visual bug since then: in the Start Page, there is a space
between the upper and lower part of the theme. That is gone now, but I could
not easily include it on the image.

You need a 2 gb usb-stick for this one (475 mb download):
http://susestudio.com/download/20925929877312203057f1fed637a330/Parley_Unstable.i686-0.1.0.oem.tar.gz

Live-cd iso image (409 mb):
http://susestudio.com/download/2053be5574807e5039f3402ed103c235/Parley_Unstable.i686-0.1.0.iso

Or vmware/virtual box or other virtualization software (480 mb):
http://susestudio.com/download/3fcf89811cb8b0989d8fffb8a7624095/Parley_Unstable.i686-0.1.0.vmx.tar.gz

I'm looking forward on your feedback with regard to themes and flow of using
Parley. I'm certainly excited about this upcoming release :)

Greetings
Frederik

--
Stay Fluffy!