[Parley-devel] Building Minimal Parley

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Sun Apr 18 23:05:13 CEST 2010

On Sunday 18 April 2010 17:14:45 Nicolas wrote:
> Hi there!
> I'm running out of disk space. Until I fix it, is there a way to build
> parley from trunk without building all kdeedu?

as discussed on irc - but also for the record:

svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdeedu -N
cd kdeedu
svn up cmake
svn up libkdeedu
svn up data # or remove data from CMakeLists.txt
svn up parley

then build as usual - all other parts of kdeedu are marked as optional in the
cmake file, so if they are not found, they will simply not be built.

Cheers
Frederik