[Parley-devel] New practice mode

Mon Apr 5 07:52:10 CEST 2010

Hi everybody,

if nobody is currently working on the writtenpracticemode I would be willing
to implement some of the stuff.

Things I would do (not necessarily in that order)

Accept synonyms if user wants that
Accept capitalization mistakes if user wants to

If syonyms was entered I would like to do the following:
(This refers to "ask until the exact word that is wanted is there, but don't
count other synonyms as wrong on the way there" on the webpage)

Mark the word as neither correct nor wrong
Add the synonyms to a list
display the list of synonyms entered
ask for the correct word
if another synoym was entered redo all the steps otherwise proceed as normal

Maybe this could be a configuration options?

Maybe we also need a new State AnswerWasSynonym ?

Cheers Ben

P.S. Also there is no way to stop practice right now ?