[Parley-devel] word types for verbs not working correctly

Juergen :-) b4tasttd at auroville.org.in
Sat Apr 3 03:22:48 CEST 2010

Parley Version 0.9.2-svn
Using KDE 4.3.2 (KDE 4.3.2)
on Karmic Gnome Desktop

Hi ,
It took me a while to figure out why word types are important for

the practising. To define them from the beginning makes sense but for

somebody new in Parley this is a bit overwhelming. I must admit I

haven't figured out all of this and need here some help. Once

understood I will start with this part of the wiki.

If I mark a verb "regular" or "irregular" instead of simple marking it a
"verb" as a word type, the conjugation dialogue is not active. Are you
aware of this or is this something I don't understand or a bug only on
my system?

Be at peace and in harmony.
Juergen