[Parley-devel] Questions

r_despland at swissonline.ch r_despland at swissonline.ch
Sun Jun 22 20:11:35 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

First of all thank you for this great programm, I'm sure it's gonna come
in handy for my exams. I tried it and like it a lot but I have a few
questions after trying for a while :

Is there a way to write subscript or exponent for a word ?
For example I want to do a chemistry list of molecules and their names
but it's kinda hard to visualise (AsO4)3- for arsenate.

Second question is it possible to use relative path for images ?
I'd like to send my .kvtml to a friend with some picture but the picture
use the absolute path so he has to change all the paths, not really
handy.

Thanks

Romain

PS : I'm using Parley 0.9.1