[Parley-devel] Synonym, Antonym

Avgoustinos Kadis avgoustinos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 08:30:49 CEST 2008

Hello everyone!

In the soc-parley (I don't know about the original in the trunk) the
Synonym and Antonym columns are not working. I noticed the embedded
window for Synonyms and Antonyms but I didn't understand why you can't
put your own word and you have to choose among the words of the same
lesson. This is very restrictive. I'm writing now the scripts API that
would allow automatic filling up of the synonyms and antonyms columns
but it doesn't seem to be possible. Any ideas?

My suggestion is to have a "hidden" lesson (not in the lesson list)
and store there the "extra words" (synonyms, antonyms etc) and let the
user add whatever he wants as synonym & antonym. This way it doesn't
need to change the libkdeedu (cause Synonyms and Antonyms are of
QList<KEduVocTranslation*> type) but only Parley.

aK!