[Parley-devel] Keyboard layout

Avgoustinos Kadis avgoustinos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 08:08:36 CEST 2008

Hello Jonathan! Welcome to Parley!

The keyboard layout is not set by Parley but from KDE System Settings
(Control Center). Go to K menu, System Settings, Regional & Language,
Keyboard Layout and from there add the Norwegian Layout on the list of
Active Layouts. On the right side of your K-Panel (the one below) will
appear a flag that will allow you to switch between English and
Norwegian. You can choose which key combination you want to use for
switching between these languages in System Settings, Keyboard &
Mouse, Keyboard Shortcuts, Search for "layout" and will find "Switch
to Next Keyboard Layout".

Hope you'll enjoy using Parley! We are open on comments of how to improve it :)
Have a nice day!

Avgoustinos Kadis

P.S. Sorry Jonathan that you'll get this twice .. I forgot to CC to
parley-devel at kde.org as well.