Resizing panel vertically not intuitive: Re: 2 Minor Ideas for Plasma

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Fri May 30 04:25:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

> I couldn't figure out how to get it to adjust the panel's
> height—a task that was relatively easy with the last prerelease that I
> tested.

I'll second that.  Had I not read Martin's blog post I don't think I
would have been able to figure out how to resize the panel vertically.

I also wonder if it might be an idea to add labels to indicate what the
arrows do rather than requiring the user to mouse over and wait for the
tooltips?

> 1) make the top of the panel draggable instead of the top of the
> configuration dialog

If at all possible I think that would be the most obvious answer.

Regards,
Robert.