Creative direction of plasma

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu May 29 10:24:26 CEST 2008

Le Thursday 29 May 2008, Aaron J. Seigo a écrit :
> * modes
>
> the image mode really strikes me as what the image frame applet should do?

And actually that made me wonder at which point we should evaluate kpart
blend into the applet background). If we go the way of list+icon view in the
folderview that's really more and more like the dolphin part, and the image
one (which could be used by the picture frame) looks a lot like what gwenview
can do (with less polishing on the thumbnails list).

Of course, a nice sideeffect from that is that we could get more attention
from people not necessarily very involved in plasma, and spread some more
visual consistency with the desktop on those applications.

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."