root-tail and plasma

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Wed May 28 18:27:48 CEST 2008

On May 28, 2008 01:32:38 Jeibie H wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> is there an option to allow the ouptput of root-tail to be viewed in
> the root window of kde4?
> (I was told that plasma handles the root window).

I don't know what root-tail is, but if you can write (or find) a widget that
displays it then it can be viewed. :) if it's text that shouldn't be hard
(there's already an applet that displays the contents of a text file), if
it's something fancy then it might not be so simple.

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com