A small Plasma "questionnaire"

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Fri May 23 11:38:42 CEST 2008

On Friday 23 May 2008 11:21:19 Marco Martin wrote:
> > 2. Alternative menu systems: Lancelot and Raptor
> no, more in the future i think. don't know exactly plans about lancelot
Partial if I disobey almost all freezes :) After the last commit (a few
minutes ago), Lancelot is again screenshotable - almost the same state as
before the WoC breakage. It will probably not have the Contacts section
finished, but most of the other stuff will be in a /playable/ mode.

Cheers.

p.s. I'm gonna write a blog now :)

--
Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty.
   -- Leo Rosten