patch for Containment config

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Wed May 21 20:12:31 CEST 2008

On 5/21/08, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:

> hi..
>
> (not using review board because it seems to be, once again, fubar)

Being our review board almost always down nowadays, I reiterate the idea of
using the review board
installed at kollide.net (the server hosting projects such as oxygen,
amarok, konversation... =) )
http://kollide.net:8060/browse/Plasma
It does not have a CLI interface, but still, it's better than nothing, and
also has quite a lot
of neat features embedded into it. such as a code browser...
Moreover, it'll stay up. ;-)

Let me know of what you think...

Bye,

-Riccardo