feature plan and changelog

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 01:05:40 CET 2008

On March 27, 2008 07:36:25 Sebastian Kuegler wrote:
> We're doing terrible at telling what we're working on. It boils down to two
> cases currently:

yes. very. I'm also terrible at working on what I say I'll be working on.

> Let's use this thread to enumerate goals for 4.1 that can be put into the
> feature plan. Finished ones, as well as TODO and WIP items.

let's see... currently I find myself doing the zoomy stuff, making multiple
desktop-containments possible. I've been planning to change twitter-engine
internals for a while - does the feature plan include extragear?
I have some stuff on our roadmap that I'm really not too enthusiastic about
any more.
I'm not really sure what I'll work on in april and may, other than hunting
down bugs that piss me off and trying to finish things I started.

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com