GSoC application draft: extenders.

Rob Scheepmaker r.scheepmaker at student.utwente.nl
Wed Mar 26 13:39:51 CET 2008

Hello,

I've gathered usefull feedback on my proposal from both the mailinglist
and through IRC (thanks for that :)), I've added a timeline to the
proposal and... found out the limit was 7500 characters, and I had
almost double that... (7500 characters is terribly little :s)
So I had to remove quite some stuff from the proposal (I'll still be
linking the 'complete' proposal btw), and I was wondering if the
extender concept is still clear. Any feedback is welcome. I've allready
added this application through the google webapp btw, but since you can
update your applications I'm curious what you think about it.

you can check this proposal at
http://cripplefight.student.utwente.nl/extenders7500.txt

Rob Scheepmaker (pinda)