Themes and Panels

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 17:59:36 CET 2008

Here is the patch for SvgPanel.

It is NOT tested yet since I can not compile plasma at the moment (the
libplasma compiles with the patch), and therefore can not make the panel use
the new feature.

I'm posting just to receive comments about approach I've taken:

 - full fallback iff prefix-center element is missing (meaning that if there
is a prefix-center element but not prefix-left, the left element will not be
painted at all; and vice versa, if prefix-center does not exist, but other
prefix-* elements do, non prefix versions will be used)
 - setPrefix resets location
 - setLocation sets prefix

Cheers

--
Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of
us who do.