4.0.3 backport-a-thon?

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 23:57:03 CET 2008

On March 15, 2008 13:13:37 Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Saturday 15 March 2008 18:50:01 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > the above explanation is better than "you're naive", which had far too
> > high
>
> In case you did not notice, my "you're naive" was a direct reply to Ruphy's
> "I'm more experienced" with which he seems to consider my concern addressed
> (no word about the date or why he cannot make needed disk space free btw).
>
> That is no personal attack on his person or his programming skills as I
> don't expect the best developer of the world to predict all implications of
> changes.

it felt like a personal attack to me. even thought it's not directed at me, I
felt bad reading it.
I guess you didn't mean it that way, but that's how it came out. please, try
to phrase your concerns in a way that doesn't cause needless pain.

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com