curator for The Ways Of The Plasma?

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 06:10:20 CET 2008

On March 12, 2008 21:55:25 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi all...
>
> i have what may seem like a slightly odd request:
>
> i'm hoping that there is someone here on this list that could pull out
> tidbits from my emails (bonus points for blogs?) and catalog them into a
> document. they wouldn't have to do much (or even any, if they didn't feel
> like it) editting. just capture the various things that make the Way Of The
> Plasma.

I was actually planning to organize something like this for tomorrow (12 hours
from now, actually).  I kinda forgot to do the actual "organize" part,
though, so all there is is a note in #plasma's topic.... thursday 5pm-11pm
UTC

anyone who wants to help, come on irc and we'll see what we can get done. if
you want to help but can't be there at that time, well, I'm hoping we'll have
instructions up on the wiki and that this will just keep going after I go
offline :)

also, since I'm a coder not a writer (*very* much not a writer), I'm depending
on other people being willing to continue it after I get it started, so that
I can go back to fighting the evil code-monster ;)

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com