The stupid toolbox

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Tue Mar 4 18:28:54 CET 2008

On Tuesday 04 of March 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 04 March 2008, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> >  I have only one aesthetic issue with the toolbox - it is there. Please
> > fix that and I'm pretty sure this whole time-wasting discussion can stop.
> > Even
>
> ah, now we get to the hostage taking part of the conversation: "do what i
> say and nobody gets hurt." let's just not go there, ok?

 Why? I didn't tell you how to do that, and this wasn't wasting only your
time. It took only several weeks to get you from not-going-to-happen
(#154535:"if someone does provide a patch to make this go away or
configurable or what not it'll happily live outside of trunk/", no other
mentions of even allowing anything to be done with it) to going-to-happen.
This could indeed happen much sooner, but I guess I should be happy at least
with this.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http//www.suse.cz