wiki updates

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Mar 3 02:43:01 CET 2008

Hi Aaron,

We currently have 2 Edu-based applets in the making and they use the
Category "Education". These applets are KAlgebra MathML calculator and Parley
for vocabulary display. they are both located in the kdeedu module, in the
corresponding app.
Kalzium will have an applet too and maybe other Edu apps, can we add the
Education category in the PIG or should we put them elsewhere?

Anne-Marie