wiki updates

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Mar 2 19:07:25 CET 2008

hi all.

i spent a bit of time today plonking on a few things on the wiki. it would be
great if anyone wants to also do similarly.

in particular, i touched up the vocabular page:

	http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Vocabulary

and added a section to the PIG on .desktop file naming

	http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/PIG

it would be really good for those working on add-ons such as applets to look
at that section in the PIG to ensure our .desktop naming remains consistent.

i need to move some of my blog entries (e.g. the packaging one i just did)
over to techbase tutorials as well.