Working with the plasma devs

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Mar 2 07:28:20 CET 2008

On Saturday 01 March 2008, Jamboarder wrote:
> - Is there any desire to include a few plasma themes
> like we did with wallpapers and colorschemes?  (Yeah

absolutely. besides being nice for the users, this will help the developers
keep on our eyes on variances in themes to make sure we don't break anythign
too, too much ;)

i'd like to see these go into extragear, though, to keep workspace/ smallish,
under the same "essentials in workspace/, other stuff in extragear".

perhaps 3-5 nice themes would be a good target to aim for. your Aya theme is
quite nice; i really like Ivan's theme as well .. *thinks* would you be
willing to take on the task of looking for and selecting quality plasma
themes for inclusion in extragear? (you don't have to, of course, it's just a
question ... you seem to have an interest in this and an eye for it, though)

> - Andrew (I'm not done yet) Lake

Aaron (I'm glad your not) Seigo ;)