[Plasma] looks and usability of applet handle frame

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Sat Jun 28 14:25:00 CEST 2008

A Friday 27 June 2008 23:46:01, pinheiro escreveu:
> A Friday 27 June 2008 22:39:45, Marco Martin escreveu:
> > On Friday 27 June 2008, pinheiro wrote:
> > > A Friday 27 June 2008 19:27:07, Celeste Lyn Paul escreveu:
> > >
> > > well I propose this anser, its a slide isn and out themable box, that
> > > can old several butons
> > > i propose move rotate resize control and close,
> > > a plasmoid can set if he wants to have them all or just a couple of
> > > them.
> > >
> > > http://nuno-icons.com/images/estilo/image5906.png
> >
> > oh, a thing it come up on my mynd only now:
> > how to do the one for plasmoids that don't have a standard shape like the
> > analog clock?
>
> thats the fun part this lutle thingy is a kinda sign post that comes from
> the center abit aligned to the side...
>
> I aslo thought it would be best that he conservs its position wenn rotated
> I meen horzontal aperence so the icons dont get rotated
>
> I gess i will need to mock it aswell :)

OK to the question posed above... the plasmoid should be able to set the seed
point were the tiny panel comes from, also wen scaling a plasmoid you can not
scale it to be smaler that the tiny pannelm, or we will get some realy not so
good efects like the frame being biger than the plasmoid.

http://nuno-icons.com/images/estilo/image590.png

I also provide a litle mng were you can see the animation it can be improved
with a more natural movment...
http://nuno-icons.com/images/estilo/1.mng

about the rotated version I'm biased on that one ... strating to think its
beter to rotate it aswell....

core oxygen icon designer