[Plasma] looks and usability of applet handle frame

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Sat Jun 28 00:46:01 CEST 2008

A Friday 27 June 2008 22:39:45, Marco Martin escreveu:
> On Friday 27 June 2008, pinheiro wrote:
> > A Friday 27 June 2008 19:27:07, Celeste Lyn Paul escreveu:
> >
> > well I propose this anser, its a slide isn and out themable box, that can
> > old several butons
> > i propose move rotate resize control and close,
> > a plasmoid can set if he wants to have them all or just a couple of them.
> >
> > http://nuno-icons.com/images/estilo/image5906.png
>
> oh, a thing it come up on my mynd only now:
> how to do the one for plasmoids that don't have a standard shape like the
> analog clock?

thats the fun part this lutle thingy is a kinda sign post that comes from the
center abit aligned to the side...

I aslo thought it would be best that he conservs its position wenn rotated I
meen horzontal aperence so the icons dont get rotated

I gess i will need to mock it aswell :)

core oxygen icon designer