[Plasma] looks and usability of applet handle frame

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Sat Jun 28 01:19:49 CEST 2008

Interestingly, this is not entirely unlike what i sketched at Akademy last
year:
http://leinir.dk/temp/gallery/mockups/plasma-handles-from-akademy.jpg

Showed it to Aaron, who at the time was running around like a headless chicken
*giggles* Timing, as they say, is everything ;)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://www.leinir.dk/

                          Co-