Cashew & things

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Jun 26 19:58:16 CEST 2008

On Thursday 26 June 2008, Petri Damstén wrote:
> This patch adds similar option than this is:
> http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3501
> to 4.1 branch. I know this is it not going go to trunk (although it might
> shut up lot of people...), but I will post it here anyway for those who
> want it.

as a suggestion, you could always expend effort on putting a containment
switching combobox in the desktop settings panel as that is the proper
solution for this in 4.2. working on short term hacks is up to you, of course,
but i find it personally more rewarding to write code that sticks around.

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/FAQ