Cashew & things

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 16:31:46 CEST 2008

Hi,

This patch adds similar option than this is:
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3501
to 4.1 branch. I know this is it not going go to trunk (although it might shut
up lot of people...), but I will post it here anyway for those who want it.

Anyway since there are couple of things in plasma that tend to get heated
discussions going would it be good to write some faq pages that would explain
things, include links to blogs, even include this kind of patch, so those
bugs reports, mails, etc. could be just answered with one web link. At least
cashew removal, desktop icons and moving panel applets come to my mind.

Petri