Panel suggestion - show size during resizing...

Kelly Miller lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 06:21:47 CEST 2008

Okay, this is actually a short and rather simple request, which I'd try
doing myself if I wasn't half afraid of not being able to follow the
code properly.  I tend to be a numeric perfectionist, and I like trying
to get my panels to be certain sizes.  I don't mind the resizing being
the way it is (as opposed to entering a specific number in a box for the
panel size), but do you think it would be possible to at least show the
pixel height of the panel in a tooltip while the user is dragging, for
those of us who actually DO care about how large/small the panel is?