Plugins: Use Qt plugin art. or XML?

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jul 17 01:21:48 CEST 2008

On Monday 14 July 2008 22:05:20 Kelly Miller wrote:
> Okay, well I'm going to attach the spreadsheet that I made involving DBus
> bindings here, because odds are it'd help for this sort of thing, and I'll
> be looking into the dataengine to see if there's anything I can do to help.

Useful!

nowplaying already supports Juk.  The other players could be added easily if
we get the xml descriptions of the D-Bus interfaces.

I don't particularly want to include Amarok 1.x support, because trying to
support dcop is just needless complication IMO, given that Amarok 2 is due out
in a couple of months.

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org