plasma.kde.org, was: Re: design documentation

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Jul 15 20:44:24 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 15 July 2008 16:52:28 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> i've created a new directory in svn:
>
> 	kdebase/workspace/plasma/design
>
> in there we will host plain text design documents written in "markdown". i
> will be working on integrating this with the website shortly.

Speaking of the websitee, does someone feel like replacing the following pages
with links to Techbase or up to date, accurate information?

- Plasma API: http://plasma.kde.org/cms/1082
- The Elements: http://plasma.kde.org/cms/1069
- The Team: http://plasma.kde.org/cms/1031

Everytime I see people refering to plasma.kde.org, it makes me cringe. but I
cannot blame them for it ...

It should only be a 20 minute job for someone having login credentials, but it
definitely makes us look better. Maybe this is something for Michael, since
he's very anal (in a good way!) about Plasma documentation. Maybe his The Way
of The Plasma should be on plasma.k.o anyway?
--
sebas