plasma corruption

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 15 20:06:19 CEST 2008

I'm still seeing graphics corruption problems with plasma on ~1 week old
trunk (just-set-up f9 i686 box with nvidia-blob drivers). What's odd is
I don't normally have problems, but I have problems *instantly* if I
start oowriter. In fact, I have problems exactly when oowriter is in
task manager (i.e. they start when I start oowriter, go away instantly
when I close it, and further go away if oowriter isn't in the task
manager e.g. because I switch desktops, even with oowriter still running).

Problems also seem to go away when I turn on composite (which is still
too unstable for regular use :-( ).

Thoughts? Still a known issue?

--
Matthew
I don't see what C++ has to do with keeping people from shooting