plasma security constraints

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sun Jul 13 06:34:51 CEST 2008

Alle 22:55, 11/07/2008, Chani ha scritto:
> so, any thoughts?

The above list looks good to me so far, and I can't think of any more for now.

Just make sure to just enforce this kind of behiavour optionally, e.g. for one
who lives in the desert might be good to have even the CLI applet on his
screensaver.

Maybe provide a combobox with several predefined levels of security?
After that, making the user able to create custom levels is a further step.

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: