kickoff fusion idea and mockup

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jul 11 23:40:10 CEST 2008

On Friday 11 July 2008, Bert Saxby wrote:
> I find Kickoff to be a wretched mess,

new personal rule, which i will be following on this list and on irc from here
forwrd:

i will refrain from any thread in which such dispersions are cast on other
people's work. (neither the kickoff design nor much of the current code is my
work, btw.)

if you wish to have your concerns addressed by me (which you may not care
about at all, of course, in which case, continue on!), then civility will
reign and respect for other's efforts will be paid.

we will disagree, but we can do so without resorting to this kind of
argumentation. show some respect for others, and you'll get it right back in
return.

thank you.

> Peace to everyone...I'm going on vacation!  No internet for at least a
> week...

have a great vacation! always great to get away for a while =)