Activities

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 23:55:34 CEST 2008

On July 9, 2008 14:31:47 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 July 2008 21:58:40 Chani wrote:
> > > However, How can I close an activity?  This seems to be a mystery.
> >
> > there's a remove option in the right-click menu when the activity is
> > inactive (they can't be removed while they're in use). if you've got a
> > recent svn version then shift-ctrl-r should work too.
>
> Where is this right click action? I have zoomed out, but the context menue
> of the activities is the 'normal' one. Also, ctrl+shift+r doesn't seem to
> work here. Or are zoomed activities active ones?

it should only show up in the contextmanu for non-active containments.
clicking on a containment used to make it the active one; I'm, not sure if
that works any more.

if you're not sure which one is active, hit ctrl-f12 and the dashboard will
show it.

shift-ctrl-r should work, but only if you updated in the last day or two, and
only while zoomed out... I don't really understand how it works any more.
iirc aaron said you have to click the containment then hit shift-ctrl-r, but
I guess that means you can no longer click to activate the containment...?

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com