Plasma IRC Meeting - Weather Applet (Mockup)

Shawn Starr shawn.starr at rogers.com
Wed Jul 9 05:57:39 CEST 2008

Hello everyone,

The Oxygen developers have created an initial mockup of the weather plasmoid
and we would like to discuss what functionality is needed. I would like to see
some UI people help out. Interested plasma users/developers also welcome to
attend so we can make this applet user friendly yet powerful.

The meeting would be best this week sometime. I'm open to times and days.
Maybe on the weekend or would people prefer a weekday?

The meeting minutes will be posted to the mailing list (and techbase wiki) for
those who can't attend.

We can discuss the agenda once we have a set time and date.

Thanks,
Shawn.