Can anyone confirm bug 162856?

Ben Goodrich goodrich at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Jul 6 00:12:34 CEST 2008

Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo <at> kde.org> writes:
> will need to be debugged by someone who has
> a machine which rotation works on.

Is anyone planning to attack this bug before the RC? I borrowed two more laptops
to test the screen rotation: one has 3.5.9 with the correct behavior, one has
4.1 beta with the geometry bug, and mine has 4.1 beta with the system
unresponsiveness bug. I could probably test a patch if someone sent one to me.
But I don't know where to look to find the root causes of the different behavior.