A few plasma questions

Andre Magalhaes andrunko at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 01:51:24 CET 2008

Hi,

There is an applet very similar to what you are trying to do, You may
want to take a look
at its code. You can find it at extragear/plasma/applets/frame
(http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/plasma/applets/frame).
It already contains a config dialog. Maybe it would be good if you
could work on its code
to improve it instead of creating a new one. The config dialogs needs
some love :)

BR