porting superkaramba applet to plasmoid

Orcan Ogetbil orcanbahri at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 17:15:12 CET 2008

Hi, I'm the developer of superkaramba applet
soundmania. Since KDE4 is out I am curious about the
fate of my code. I know that plasma will eventually
replace superkaramba.

Is it possible for me to port my applet to plasma? Do
I have to convert the python code to c++? My c++
knowledge is not as good as my python, but maybe it is
time to get into c++ world. Are there any python
bindings for plasma? Or the worst: is my code going to
trash?

I have been looking at the plasma web page for a year
now but they still didn't post their API.

Sorry if this was discussed before. I don't know how
to make a search through this mailing list.

Cheers,
ogetbilo
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=20866