locations runner lowercases the path part of urls. proposed patch included.

Frode M. Døving frode at lnix.net
Sat Jan 12 22:45:23 CET 2008

Hi.

I tried opening 'wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Meetings' from krunner today.
It didn't work as expected.

After some investigation i found that the locations runner lowercases the search terms.
First the search->searchTerm() is lowercased into a QString named term.
I removed the .toLower(), not sure what that might break, if anything?

Also QUrl::setHost() is used to set the host+path, which again lowercases the complete string.
I changed that to two operations. As shown in the attached diff.

Is this a sane way?

Thanks in advance.

--
fdoving