Toolbox Brainstorming

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 13:06:09 CET 2008

ok, i partecipate to the storm :)
don't know how it's feasible and how deep should be the modifications btw :)
one toolbox in the panel (only one) that is a regular plasmoid, when pressed
all the toolbox icons in each containment appears and works as today.
in the panel this would also unlock something like applet handles in all
panels so it's possible to rearrange applets also in the panels.
if the user removed the toolbox plasmoid all the toolbox icons are displayed
in each containment like today.
just my two cents :)

Cheers,
Marco Martin