Moving IconApplets when clicking on the icon

Jason Stubbs jasonbstubbs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:56:26 CET 2008

On Thursday 03 January 2008 23:43:31 JST, Christopher Blauvelt wrote:
> On Jan 3, 2008 8:28 AM, Christopher Blauvelt <cblauvelt at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've attached the patch with the hover code back in.
>
> I added the hover code to the wrong event handler.  Disregard my last
> email.

svn diff helps. ;)

Looks good though. That just leaves the applethandle issue. You could check
formFactor() as a temporary hack.

A better way would be to reimplement moveBy() in Applet and have it call
setGeometry(). AppletHandle could then listen for Applet's geometryChanged()
signal and update itself automatically. The containment's layout would also
automatically handle the move as best as it can, which should mean no moving
at all in the panel.

--
Jason Stubbs