Review Request: Fancy-schmancy Kickoff layout tricks for dissident panel placements

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Feb 27 14:29:46 CET 2008

On Wednesday 27 February 2008, Will Stephenson wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 February 2008 12:27:27 you wrote:
> > Will Stephenson wrote:
> > > I've added some --reverse previews to the review request.
> >
> > Looks nice to me (besides some rendering issues, but that can be fixed
> > in another patch). If you can separate the logic which fixes the
> > --reverse bugs into another patch that can be tested and verified.
>
> Which reverse bug seen in the screenshots do you mean?

looking at your screenshots it occurred to me that plasmoidviewer isn't as
useful as it should be to you. so i've added a -l and --location options to
it, so you can now do:

plasmoidviewer -l top launcher

and simulate it being in a TopEdge containment (ditto for all the other
Plasma::Locations).. run `plasmoidviewer --help` for full documentation.