making kickoff have full-width selection rects (on hover)

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:00:58 CET 2008

On Wednesday 27 February 2008, Riccardo Iaconelli wrote:
> hello,
> aseigo and celeste and I had a quick discussion on irc about what is
> written in the
> subject.
> my main argument is that it looks much better and more visually consistent,
> while, to quote what celeste said:

hmm, maybe the entire line selected looks a little bit busy, maybe i would
include the icon in the selection and is it possible to make the selected
area of every item with the same width that is not 100%?
maybe making 100% large only the selection of categories to say they're a
different thing from other items

Cheers,
Marco Martin