Review Request: Fancy-schmancy Kickoff layout tricks for dissident panel placements

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kde.org
Wed Feb 27 12:27:27 CET 2008

Will Stephenson wrote:
> I've added some --reverse previews to the review request.

Looks nice to me (besides some rendering issues, but that can be fixed
in another patch). If you can separate the logic which fixes the
--reverse bugs into another patch that can be tested and verified. Then
we will be left with the question of "should we reverse the menus when
we put the menu on the right", and we can discuss a smaller patch.

BTW: what happens when you open new sub-menus? On the old menu, you need
to open sub-menus twice for them to be displayed in the correct place
(first they are displayed on top of the parent menu, not on the side).
Does it happen with your patches as well?

Nice work Will!