Where to put an AbstractIconApplet class.

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Feb 19 19:09:38 CET 2008

On Tuesday 19 February 2008, Michael Rudolph wrote:
> I'm not really sure how I come into play here. I'm not a developer but I
> know a thing or two (well, literally :-) about interaction design, so
> if perhaps a reading list could help, I'd be willing to compile such a
> thing. Interested developers could have a look at what's all the rage
> in interaction design then.

that would be cool. it could start as a page in the plasma area on techbase
for eventual movement to a re-vamped plasma.kde.org

> Anything else would be fine, too. If I'm up to the task, I'd be glad to
> help.

it would also be great to collect the ideas/concepts/etc of plasma itself. tbh
i'm not amazingly overly motivated to do that, if only because it's a pretty
large topic and my reward for sharing it usually is, "you're insane." or "you
suck. give me kdesktop." add to that whatever i have talked about ends up
appearing in other system. needless to say these events haven't helped my "i
want to share these ideas wider" motivation.

i'd rather just write code, tbh.