[Kde-bindings] branches/work/kdebindings-smoke2/csharp

Richard Dale richard.j.dale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 17:51:52 CET 2008

On 2/19/08, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> but maybe i'm just not understanding what your suggesting at all. can you give
> me some example in code / pseudo-code that illustrate what you are wanting to
> do?
I was thinking that the
kdebindings/ruby/korundum/src/krubypluginfactory.cpp was independent
of qtruby/korundum, but when I had another look at the code I saw it
wasn't. So I think everywhere the Korundum and Kimono bindings are
used for plugin apis in KDE we can use the same top level, but that
doesn't mean it could also be used for the 'consumer oriented' simpler
ruby api for Plasma.

-- Richard