Patch: Color scheme aware plasma

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Feb 17 22:23:21 CET 2008

On Sunday 17 February 2008, Jamboarder wrote:
> So I asked if this was possible early last week and
> decided just to jump in wade around a little.  This my

cool.

> first patch submission for plasma and I didn't have
> much luck with review board so I thought I'd submit it

what problems did you have with review board? it doesn't work with konqueror,
if that was the issue. you need to use firefox (unfortunately). there is
webkit specific stuff in there, though, so maybe one day when we can use
QtWebkit we'll have salvation ;)

> I also attached the plasma theme shown in the
> screenshots.  Just a proof-of-concept theme that needs
> refinement a bit.

can you please put it on review board at http://mattr.info so i can comment on
it there? it's just so less nice to do it this way and your patch has several
things in it that need adjusting.

in general, i think this can be a nice addition once the patch is fixed up a
bit.